Worst Magazine Covers of All Time

I might have to make this a two-part edition. I just realized some of you are still using shitty PCs and IE. This is an idea I came up with a long time ago but then I kept putting it off for true crime stories. Now that I have all the free time in the world, I can do whatever I want. I've been collecting Vogue, Elle, Vanity Fair, etc for several years. If any of you are wanting to get rid of your collection, I would be happy to buy them from you. See, you would get something out of it. So give me your mags! Below are the worst magazine covers of all time, in my opinion and yours.


I don't know if this one just flew completely over my head or what. I don't understand the cover or the meaning behind it all. I know in the 60s Playboy finally began using more models on the actual cover but this.......this is possibly the most boring magazine cover I've ever seen. 


NO MA'AM! NO MA'AM! Who told her that make-up was okay? Vogue should be ashamed. This is one of the worst eye make up jobs I've ever seen. It doesn't even match. And don't even get me started on that hair. Those bangs are always a no no. 


Quite possibly one of the worst presidents of all time makes it to Time Magazine's "Person of the Year." Yuh right. 


I don't want to see a man on the cover of Play Boy. I want to see hot chicks. 


Seriously, who wants to see Chyna naked? 


Eat. Ray. Love. Right. The dog is the best part about this cover. 


LOL, for real?
 

The Hall and Oats was photoshopped but isn't it fantastic???????? Nice stache. 


This issue became very popular. It does stand out and I enjoy the colors. I am also a Lady GaGa fan. But what the hell is wrong with her face? Why is it so orange? 


LaToya Jackson on ANYTHING is ultimately going to make it on this list. Nice ear ring.  


This is a classic but I've always been bothered by it. First of all, no one ever talks about how unattractive Yoko is. I never understand the attraction. Second of all.....the man is naked and in fetal position. 


Lil Wayne aka the most unattractive man on the planet. If I hear that "How to love" song one more time, I am going to smack someone. You sound like a queer. (I love queers) So that's actually an insult to all the other queers in the world. 


Kanye West aka Gay Fish. I believe he has become one of the most hated celebrities we have. He is certain that every white man is racist. He goes around saying absurd things like, "Bush doesn't care about black people," and telling other white deserving musicians that his black friend deserved the award. Honestly, I think Kanye is racist against white people. And imagine the things he says when he's alone with his friends. I bet he rambles on about the black revolution. I could rant about Kanye for hours so I'm going to stop now. By the way, see what I just did there? It's "I'm going to" not "Imma." 


Uhm, what happened to her neck?????????? 


LOLsplosion. Here's a twist for you, all of his movies suck. Period. I will never understand how he come sup with all of these retarded ideas.  The Sixth Sense excluded.


Anna Paquins gap=okay. This young ladies=not okay. But she does have a pretty face. 


I actually love this cover. I just saw it on another person's list and thought I would point out that others like it. Roxy has it in her Madonna magazine collection. I don't care for her bangs but Madonna has always been a beauty to me. 


NO SANDRA! NO!


Why does he look so angry?


Boring and she needs to wash her oily hair. 


I totally remember this cover. Julia Roberts was mortified when she came across it. They used her body from a previous shoot and pasted her head on top of it. Classy and totally noticeable. Way to go. 

One, oh one, the only way is one. Possibly one of the worst bands I've ever had the displeasure of listening to. Please put your shirt back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you post

.post-body.entry-content div div { display: none !important; }