"Rebekah Herzberg, Scream Queen of the Month" -Screamqueen.com

I have to give a big thank you to Screamqueen.com for choosing me as their Scream Queen of the Month. Much love and gratitude go out to the individuals running the site. I may be taking a break from things in a few months because I am pregnant but I am still keeping busy when I am not staying in bed. I have a photoshoot next weekend that is strictly going to focus on my face with special lighting and fun with make up. I am also going to be involved in photoshoots when I get further along. Seems like there are a lot of photographers around wanting to shoot pregnant women. Fun! Hopefully soon The Good Friend will be added to IMDB so keep an eye out for that. A big thanks to 002 Houston Magazine for listing me, along with the other girls, as the hottest pinup queens in Texas. I wrote an article about how the Dismantled Fashion Show went with loads of pictures. You can see that below. I would also like to thank all the horror nerds for reading my blog. It means so much to me that you care. Modeling and acting are my main focus. If anything, I like to think of myself as a mother, strong independent woman, and writer. Thank you all. I couldn't be happier with the way things around going and I hope everyone has a Happy Hanukkah, Christmas, and a bloody New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thank you for your nice article on Seta Oil Test Centrifuge.
    I like for your good writing.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Think before you post

.post-body.entry-content div div { display: none !important; }