The Best of Nudity in Horror Films

Here it is, a compiled list of the best pair of boobs in a horror film. Before a few of you climb all over and scream about how this is wrong and that I am a feminist, check yourself before you wreck yourself. Not all feminists are against nudity. While I do not care for the characters portrayed in the lot of these films and how women are being treated, I am a fan of the art known as femininity. While I do not believe in sexualizing our body parts, I largely believe our bodies are beautiful and sadly most are undiscovered countries. Boobs, tits, breasts, funbags, knockers, chi chis, melons, jugs, ta tas, bazoongas, honkers, racks, headlights, puppies under a blanket, bosoms, dirty pillows, whatever you want to call them…. They're beautiful! If anyone is offended by this post, I apologize. Trust me, I focus on all aspects of femininity. I have just never celebrated the variety and beauty. If I left any out, please let me know immediately and I will add them to the list. Let's get started....



In no particular order, I want to start off with Adrienne Corri in A Clockwork Orange. This rape scene disgusted a lot of women all over the world. It's actually hard to sit through. However, these are issues that happen every day. Portraying them onscreen doesn't necessarily tingle my misogynist senses.



Anna Paquin - True Blood. I get so tired of viewers complaining about the gap in between her teeth. She's gorgeous and I hope she never changes.



Asia Argento - Phantom of the Opera





Barbara Crampton - Re-animator



Terri Susan Smith - Basket Case.



Britt Ekland in The Wicker Man. I've always been fond of this scene because her voice is so soothing. Sneaker Pimps covered the song "How Do" on the album Becoming X. Only a true horror fan would notice this. There are a lot of Sneaker Pimp fans that aren't too educated in the genre.




Camille Keaton - I Spit on Your Grave



Cerina Vincent - Cabin Fever



Debi Sue Voorhees - Friday the 13th: A New Beginning



Ellen Sandweiss- The Evil Dead





Ingrid Pitt is still a favorite of mine. Hammer Horror!



Jill Terashita - Night of the Demons



Kristina Klebe- Rob Zombie's Halloween. Love this girly!



Lina Romay in every Jess Franco movie ever....



I could name several scenes involving Linnea Quigley's breasts but Return of the Living Dead seems to be a fan favorite. The lipstick scene in Night of the Demons was just as fun. She's actually fully nude in that film. Her breast size increased dramatically after Savage Streets.



Mathilda May - Lifeforce.



Melinda Clark in Return of the Living Dead III, DUH!@#$%^



Pamela Susan Shoop - Halloween II



Patricia Arquette - Lost Highway



Diora Baird - Night of the Demons remake




Claudia Butenuth - What Have You Done To Solange?



Valeria Hartman - Sleepaway Camp II.



In 1985, Madonna was in a rape scene in the film A Certain Sacrifice. I know it isn't horror but I felt like it would be horribly wrong to have a list of breasts without Madonna on it.I'm not going to lie, I have the 80's Playboy edition of her nude in ballet slippers.



  Anna Falchi - Cemetery Man





Brigitte Lahaie in Fascination. 



Jacqueline Lovell in Hideous. Isn't this a fantastic picture? 



Venesa Talor from Femalien. 



Lee Ann Baker with 6 boobs in Necropolis. 



Elizabeth Berridge in The Funhouse. 



Adrienne Barbeau in Swamp Thing.



Alyssa Milano in Embrace of the Vampire



Cristina Tiberia in Brain Dead. 



Chelan Simmons in Final Destination 3.



Domini Blythe in Vampire Circus.



Monique Gabrielle in Evil Toons. This was directed by a woman.



The ever so crazy Myriam Cyr in Gothic.



Yutte Stensgard in Lust For a Vampire! One of my personal faves. 



The Shining! Haha, gotcha!

9 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Thanks for including Asia Argento on the Funbags List....She should get more credit for the work she churns out over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She gets a lot of credit. Even non horror fans remember her as the only good thing about XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, bOObs and horror, three subjects near & dear to my heart! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's not rhonda griffin.it's jacqueline lovell,from hideous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I was on your page I had to drop down and check out your, uh I mean the boobs here. You have Sherilyn Fenn from The Wraith have you seen her in Meridian or Two Moon Junction? Both hot and I think (been a while) she went full frontal in Two Moon, I just didn't like that she was blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. You fuckin' forgot juilliana guill!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth Berridge's tits are perfect in Amadeus and it great to see this shot where she looks so young and sweet. What a fantastic pair of tits and I love her big pink areolas!










    ReplyDelete
  8. www.gkcomics.weebly.com
    that is awesome lol

    ReplyDelete

Think before you post

.post-body.entry-content div div { display: none !important; }