Pictures and Stuff








La te dah. More modeling.



Roxy Vandiver added more photos from the America's Bad Kids photoshoot onto her blog. You can see them there. John Torrani made us wear tube socks.



God blessed me with a lot of talent and for that I am thankful. I would like to continue on teaching dance but there are also a lot of other things I'd like to do but no longer have room for. At least I can say I accomplished a lot. I traveled the world.


I still cannot believe I met Bill Murray.


Times Square wearing my Texas sweater proud. John Torrani takes the best photos.


I rocked that dress. Comicon ruled. One of these years I will get around to adding the rest of the photos and writing about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you post

.post-body.entry-content div div { display: none !important; }