The Party Never Stops in Rebekah Land

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands *clap clap* It's time to unleash more awesome news and brag about the awesomeness that is my life! Tomorrow night, downtown Houston, I and a few of my model friends that are typically exploding all over Houston events will be modeling for the Lone Star Explosion: Houston International Performance Art Biennale 2012. Performance artists from all over the world will be a part of this. It's going to be a three day art lovefest. If you google the event, articles have a list of artists from Ireland, Finland, South Korea, London, Canada, Brazil, and France. The modeling portion will only last on Thursday. I honestly have no idea what's in store for the following days and wont be able to make it due to girls night obligations. All work and no play make Rebekah a dull girl. I am so excited about this event because I will be the only pregnant model there. The nice lady running the fiasco said that once the people found out a pregnant model was involved, they all got excited. It's moments like these that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. As for my outfit, I will be dressed as a ballerina punk. I contemplated wearing my ballet shoes to complete the outfit but I don't want to fall or hurt myself. Standing on your toes is not something you do when you're pregnant and falling could harm the baby. Several photographers will be at the event and I cannot wait to post pictures from it. Here's a link for one of the many articles posted with more details. A face book event has been created as well. Hope to see some of you there!






More maternity photography by Jim C Hill and Images of Light Studios will be posted as soon as I have the time. This has been a busy week for me and I am afraid I just do not have as much time on the computer as I would like to. My Mac Book doesn't have a disc drive so I tried getting on Chris's dad's computer to go through some of the photos and I just didn't have the patience for it. I urge all of you to throw out your PCs and start using Macs or a Linux. Windows is a piece of shit and I honestly had no idea that people still used Internet Explorer. You guys are funny. When I can get around to it, the rest of the photos will be added to my portfolio website. I actually haven't added any of my maternity photos there. I only showed some of them off on here before. I have another outdoor shoot this weekend but this one will be nothing like the fully nude waterfall pictures, that were GORGEOUS by the way. I almost wet myself when the photographer sent me those.


I am glad that everyone enjoyed my last video blog. I was worried because it was like 20 minutes long. I blame it on YOU! There were so many questions in my inbox and I had so much to say about all those topics. Sometimes I let myself get carried away and forget there is a time limit. I am going to make another video blog here in the near future so if you have anymore questions, ask away. This time I will only choose a few of the best questions because I don't want to ramble. Short and sweet. Tomorrow, Char Hardin will be posting her show, "Texas Threesome," with Roxy Vandiver and I as guests. She listened to it earlier and said we were cracking her up. I cannot wait to listen to it myself. Especially, since we talked about "bitch problems" for a small portion of the show. Char Hardin has the best bitch problem story and she turned it into a recipe for destruction with Alpo as one of the ingredients. This recipe has been added into the HAVE A HEART COOK BOOK. In case you missed it, that radical cook book features myself and several other girls in the horror industry. We all turned in recipes, poems, photos, etc... If you click on that link I provided, you can read more about it there and the girls involved. If you bring the book to Texas Frightmare Weekend, I will sign it for free. We talked about TFW a lot on the show. Past memories and our plans for this year along with future and past projects were also discussed.*UPDATE* Ze show has been added and you can listen to it here.




Scares That Care have new tees for sale! You can read all about my involvement with the project on that Have a Heart link I posted above. On that page, you can read a lot about the recent charities I have been involved with. Please add the Scares That Care Face Book page for more information. My eyes are starting to hurt so I have to hurry this along haha.




It has recently be brought to my attention that the number of Twitter followers you have determines your coolness rank on the internet. I am so embarrassed. Here this whole time I thought that having a shit load of real friends I interact with in every day life was far cooler and more rewarding. I cannot thank this individual enough for sharing this useful piece of information with me. My reputation depends on it. Maybe I should sign into my Twitter and promote it more often. I hear that if you spam and use certain apps.... You're guaranteed to have more followers. Fawk, why didn't I think of that?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you post

.post-body.entry-content div div { display: none !important; }