Stuff

Words cannot express how happy I am with the way things have worked out for me. I truly believe I have become successful in life. To me, success has nothing to do with money. Although, I don't have any money problems at the moment. Success is happiness, love, and doing what you love. I live life to the fullest. This is why I stay so involved with all of these activities. Life is short. Get out and live. Let your children live. I have two beautiful children that love me very much. My daughter looks up to me. She tells me all the time that I am the best mommy in the world and that she wants to look like me when she grows up. My son is attached to me 24/7. I honestly have no idea how I get anything done but we make it work. Chris has his total guy moments but he cares about us and he works very hard to take care of us. I have amazing friends! Several different sets of friends. It makes me feel like one of the richest people on the Earth. Now that I have bored you with how happy I am, here are some things I am involved with now, attending, yada yada ljhlhadslkghkshg!

Splatterfet was a blast. We won two awards. You can stroll on over to Wicked Channel to read about the experience. Here are some photos of us getting the awards, red carpet, etc... I would like to thank Kim Broadway and Carlo Rodriguez for the photos. OH! It was also Wesley's first red carpet experience.









There is finally a poster for the official Hustler Documentary: Back Issues. I know you guys have heard me talk about this project a lot, in which I am going to do promotional, non-Hustler like photos for. My best friend works hard on this project and produced it alongside director Michael Nirenberg, who is actually Bill Nirenberg's son. Nirenberg was the Creative Director of Hustler. Crispin Glover plays him in The People Vs Larry Flynt which I hear is not actually fitting but everybody loves Crispin Glover. Any way, don't forget to follow them on Tumblr for fun peektures and here is the poster! Michael got a message from some dork asking him to remove it. He responded with a nice FUCK YOU!



Thanks to Char Hardin for making this banner supporting to The Lagniappe Film Festival that I am a part of and the one and only horror judge for! It's nothing super fancy but she still thought of me! I am so honored that I was chosen to be the judge.



I have two photoshoots this month. I have some ideas but I like to hear your ideas as well! As you know, I try to keep a variety with my modeling photos. I despise doing the same ol' boring thing. Lets stay creative, shall we?

Here's a photo of my best girl friend Roxy Vandiver in Maxim magazine. I bet this burns for some of you, that either don't like her or don't like me. Whichever. She was chosen out of so many women to be one out of three Scream Queens for Maxim Magazine's Halloween edition, alongside Asia Argento. Way to go Roxy!



I will be making an appearance at this tattoo convention and I know just about every tattoo artist in Southeast Texas so I have to support my friends. It's also no secret that I love tattoos! The girl in this photo is incredibly hot.



I had a chance to me in The Cat's Meow magazine for their Halloween edition. I am slow and now I am kicking myself for it. It's a fun tattoo magazine. Next time guys. Next time. 

Don't forget to follow me on Tumblr!

Recently, this VHS Queen wrote an article on my VHS copy of The Grim Reaper, also known as Anthropophagus The Beast. Check it out on WC! Isn't this photo hilarious? Looks like me when I wake up in the morning. 





Speaking of VHS, I came across THIS!



My blog has reached over 90, 000 views. This is pretty amazing for being a personal blog but I keep it interesting I guess. I honestly never even thought it would hit anywhere close to a million views.

I never understood why some demand that people comment 'on the comments section' instead of the fb or twitter post. I guess they think it's really important that their comments and appreciation are visible for the world to see.

The best revenge is to keep succeeding in life. Your haters will have a hard time accepting this which results in them talking about you and thinking about you all the time. But I think it's best not to have any pesky enemies at all which is why I am such a sweet girl.



.post-body.entry-content div div { display: none !important; }