Yay More Articles, VHS, and Nerdism!

www.wickedchannel.com

New VHS review for my Paragon release of Savage Weekend has been posted! The Beast in Heat will be posted in a few hours and Dreamin Demon article 'might' be posted tomorrow, depending on how much time I have. I miss the guys in the VHS group. Thanks for all the lovely comments on the VHS: Adjust Your Tracking article and thanks to everyone who has supported the documentary Adjust Your Tracking: The Untold Story of a VHS Collector. 

The guys at WC, myself, and the wonderful Char Hardin are working on the Top 10 Best Movie Soundtracks, a hard list to make, for WC and they will all be posted by Sunday. For Halloween we are concocting a list for the Top 10 Best Female Villains in a Horror Film. I am very excited about this list and hope I have it in on time.

I have been asked to write for Chupacabra Magazine and they have already introduced me as a writer. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to submit any articles yet, mainly they wanted me to write my first article about horror conventions, and it's hard keeping up with the sites I write for already and this blog and my personal life. I get plenty of time to write when Wes takes his naps and is asleep all night but now that he is getting older and rolling all over the place, I just do not have the time to submit as much as I would like. I was also asked to have my own column all about VHS for yet another VHS collectors site by one of the guys in our VHS group. I am very flattered that people keep asking me to write for them, especially about our love for VHS. If only I had more time. After we get settled into Houston, I will feel more relaxed and I hope to finally submit for you guys! 

I would also like to thank all of you who have shown me support on this blog. I adore my readers. As I stated in a previous post, I never imagined this silly little nerd blog would reach anywhere a million views. I love you all! Roxy loves you all!

Don't forget to keep an eye out for the Grindhouse film Mister Fister that Roxy and I will be a part of. I've been meaning to take pictures of myself wearing the shirt but I keep forgetting. I will also be announcing something pretty amazing soon. Don't want to jinx it.
.post-body.entry-content div div { display: none !important; }