Images of Light












I have been added to the guest list for Texas Frightmare Weekend. Yes I will have autographed prints available. However, I don't think I should sell autographs for a ridiculous price. Being in a few Indie horror films really isn't that big of a deal and I see how others point that out when girls do it. So I am going to sell mine for $5 each and the proceeds will go towards the West Memphis Three investigation. There are a few guests I look forward to meeting. Mostly Patricia Quinn and Gary Busey but what I really look forward to is hanging out with all of my friends. My baby boy is coming along with us. He 'might' be walking by then. There's no telling. Every baby is different. I know some of you are excited about meeting him since the last time you saw me, I was a whale. My best friend is coming along with me to babysit while I am at the booth and attending a couple of gatherings. Vanessa Alexandra might also be tagging along. David as well. This room is going to be pretty full.



Another reason why I have been so busy is because I am now off maternity leave and able to work again. It's hard for me to get back into the medical field right away since I took a really long break. So I decided to go back to bartending. I had high hopes about going back to school to become a mortician until I was told that I would likely have to relocate to find a job in that field. Crap. Hey but when one door closes, another opens. Lets see what I get into next. Big thanks to Chris keeping us afloat. I have always been a hard worker and independent so it wasn't easy for me. This was the last photo taken of me bartending. 



This sinus infection is kicking my ass and I cannot think. I probably have several typos or grammatical errors on this post. I don't care.

1 comment:

  1. Chris seems like am awesome guy.

    Also tip your bartender everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Think before you post

.post-body.entry-content div div { display: none !important; }