Art Fucking Rules

After going through some of my old things, I found some awesome photographs of my dance shoes and some shitty drawings of mine on pieces of cardboard. I use to have sketch books of my drawings, I was really good at anime, but I cannot find them. They might still be buried somewhere. 




I also received prints from my favorite maternity shoot, photography by Richard Tallent. He's one of the most professional photographers I have worked with and was the first to shoot me nude when I was younger. As most of you know, figure art and black and white nudes have always been a favorite of mine. I'm not into the really 'busy' kind of fashion or photography but every once in a while, I try to mix it up. You guys will LOVE my ballerina steam punk shoot coming up that will be taking place at a studio in downtown Houston. Sprinkle a little VHS film from tapes I never watch onto that and you got yourself the perfect photograph! I think I might fit a steam punk shoot in every now and a then. It's just so hard to schedule these things when you have a job and two kids. 





And now for my horrible art work from my teenage angst. You will have to forgive the hair on these girls, I was never good at drawing hair but now that I am older, I should give sketching and painting another try..... If I ever have time for it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you post

.post-body.entry-content div div { display: none !important; }