Nominated For a Rondo Hatton Award

It's the 13th year for The Rondo Hatton Awards. In a way, you could say these our own Oscars. This year, my VHS column for Geek Juice "250 Lines of Resolution" has been nominated for Best Online Column of 2014. It's nice to see I have readers and peers who think I am worthy enough for a nomination when the basis for my column is simply my love for nostalgia and keeping VHS alive. For years I have been writing about my love for VHS but it didn't start to take notice until 2 years ago. Even if I do not win, I am content with being nominated along with other writers whom I admire. So many great names on that list. Congratulations and good luck to all the nominees. If you would like to vote, click on this link here for instructions. You do not have to fill out every nominee. There were actually categories I couldn't vote on because I am not up to date on that field but please try to vote for as many categories as possible. Simply put an X next to your selection or highlight the field. You must email you submission to the email provided on the page and it's very important that you INCLUDE YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME. They're aware of spamming. Your information will not be made public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you post

.post-body.entry-content div div { display: none !important; }