Stay Up to Date on My VHS Column for Geek Juice!

Very happy to announce that I now have extra time to submit more and more material for Geek Juice and I am getting a little fancier with promotional art.

First up, my most recent article Art House Experiment: The Beauty in Violent Subjects





The Geek Juice staff is known for their outstanding and highly offensive videos. There's a clip of me included in the dissection of DEMONS coming to the site soon and YES I am standing in front of my VHS collection in the video.




Here's a reminder of what you may have been missing from my VHS column since May 2014....




Thanks for all the support over the years lovies and see you at Texas Frightmare Weekend in just a few weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you post

.post-body.entry-content div div { display: none !important; }