Things That Are Pretty Amazing




It has been a while since I've done one of these. Back at it again with goodies. Hope you all enjoy.


Drive Radio: This blog/station was created for people like me who love electronica and 80s music and taking night rides through the busy streets of a crowded city, lit up by glistening sky scrapers. For me, I am usually leaving work. It's my own moment of zen. Check out their art work and play lists. You will not regret it.


*********************************************


Speaking of music, I miss cassette tapes. Sure, it took forever to skip through songs but making my own mix tapes from the radio was something I did to pass the time in my youth. Then I would come up with dance routines to the songs I picked. One of the most memorable tapes for me was Ace of Base and The B-52s. I don't know why I owned Cosmic Thing. I can't even bare to get through five seconds of the first track.

  *********************************************



Jean Claude Van Dam sniffing chocolate like nobodies business. 

*********************************************


This nifty Halloween poster and all things Halloween because tis' the season and candy corns are the bee's knees.




*********************************************

Selena's last performance before she was shot and killed by a butt-hurt psychopath. Astrodome Houston, Tx. This stadium now sits empty. It's the 8th Wonder of the World.  



*********************************************


That red computer is pretty dope and I still play Atari. 


*********************************************


The JC Penney Christmas catalogs. My Nana always had these and I would browse through for hours looking at the outfits and the Christmas Barbies. I wanted to be them. I wanted to wear what they were wearing and I wanted to look like them but they were all blond and not Jewish so that was a problem. These dolls were expensive. The Totally Hair Barbie was not though. My Nana got me that doll and I assumed the hair grew back after cutting it. Nope. I was wrong.



*********************************************


The Wall of TVs blog. Such fascinating art. I've always wanted to do a photoshoot with TVs. I still own these old things in addition to my Smart TVs. You know, cause VHS!




*********************************************


The Pink and Teal blog. Is that a young Jay Leno holding a bag of Doritos?



*********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you post

.post-body.entry-content div div { display: none !important; }