This is my personal space where I promote my work and for the occasional banter. This blog initially started out five years ago as a support system for our Women's Against Violence group but I am more of a hands on girl so I switched this to promote artistry. I have been involved in the arts since I was a little girl. Currently, I try to balance the following....
- Aerial Silk
- Roller Derby
Recently, I have made a lot of new changed to this blog space. Deletions took place. Scars mended. I am currently working on a new header because I don't want my cleavage to be something people remember me for. There's more to me than meets the eye. Here are some of my passions if you're curious.
- Rare gems on VHS that do not smell like rotten cabbage.
- Everything 80s! I cannot stress this enough. I am the 80's Queen.
- Anything Jewish
- Meticulously crafting snazzy drinks. Presentation is everything.
- Meticulously crafting elegant meals. Presentation is everything.
- Music; Classical, industrial, post goth, new wave, horror scores, electronica, punk, blues, jazz, doo wop, opera, pop, and metal.
- I stay involved with charity organizations locally and I am a part of WiHM.
- Making horror movies. We are currently working on our film Hanukkillah.
- 80's Slashers
- 80's Comedies
- Cyberpunksploitation - Ermergerzzz Lerv!
- Hammher Horror
- Gothic Horror
- Splatter Gore
- Cannibal Horror
- Rape and Revenge
- Women in Prison
- Gothic Horror
- Spanish Horror
- Video Nasties - The Banned List
Contact me through my email please: Rebekahherzberg@gmail.com
I do not shoot for free, depending on the photographer. For film work, send me your script. If you want me to write an article on your film, don't count on it. My column for Geek Juice is reserved for older films. Almost all of the companies I write for focus on older films. At least, when I write for them anyway.