I never thought I'd hear myself say something like this but .... as pretty as you are and as much as I like the topless pictures ... I think my favorite one out of all of them is the one where your arms are crossed in front of your breasts and your eyes are closed ( 7 from the bottom ) It is so nice to see real breasts and not the circular, perfectly round implants that are passing for breasts these days. I usually use the name Cat Yoga but it wouldn't let me so I had to try somethng else.
Nice
ReplyDeleteDidn't see some of those other ones but wow they are perfect
ReplyDeleteI never thought I'd hear myself say something like this but .... as pretty as you are and as much as I like the topless pictures ... I think my favorite one out of all of them is the one where your arms are crossed in front of your breasts and your eyes are closed ( 7 from the bottom ) It is so nice to see real breasts and not the circular, perfectly round implants that are passing for breasts these days. I usually use the name Cat Yoga but it wouldn't let me so I had to try somethng else.
ReplyDelete